The Tartan Green Dress

3/12/2014 0 Comments



Hello! I have good news: I finally got a new camera. Although we are not professional photographers, my boyfriend and I tried really hard to take some pictures last Sunday. In the warmest day of the past four months, I wore my tartan green dress for a casual but classier look. Of course, we are in Chicago and winters here are not an easy period Hahah. We went by lake Mitchigan and it was frozen but melting: a very suggestive view. I wish I had pictures of the small icebergs that populated the lake. I may be able to upload them later. I hope you enjoy the pictures at a better resolution. Comment, comment, comment...



SAMMYDRESS boots
RAY BAN WAYFARER sunglasses



0 comments:

I love to read what all of you have to say. Keep writing and I will too. Kisses.
- Francesca