I Went to the Beach!



What I really enjoy about my blog is telling stories through photos. Each post has its own beginning, body, and end. Today's post is about the day I went to the beach, walked barefoot on the sand, played like a little kid in the water, and most of all enjoyed the last days of summer. Today's post is all about the colour blue and all its shades that bring us back to the heavenly sense of a carefree relax. In this regard, I decided to be part of this small piece of heaven by wearing a blue dress and gold sunglasses. Hope you enjoy!


H&M summer dress
OXYDO sunglasses
vintage hat
totem necklace
CALZEDONIA bikini

Photos by Beatrice Notarnicola

7 comments:

  1. such a beautiful location! Look amazing in bikini! Love these pics! Just awesome!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook




    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning photos and you are so pretty! :) I love your bikini too!

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and lovely dress! You look stunning. Would be great if we could follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin, let me know! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice pics and nice body!

    xx
    blogbaobab.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Il blog รจ bello come sempre!
    Nuovo post da me: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/09/casual-summer-look-questo-video-mostra.html#more fammi sapere cosa ne pensi! bacio!

    The blog is beautiful as always!
    New post from me: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/09/casual-summer-look-this-video-mostra.html#more let me know what you think! kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful pics :) I am sure you had a good time there!
    Greetings xoxo

    klaudr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what all of you have to say. Keep writing and I will too. Kisses.
- Francesca