NEW Thefrugalmix e-Store

8/07/2014 0 Comments



I have good news: there is a new e-Store on my blog!

You could buy clothes from my personal selection. It is a selection of pieces by different e-Stores, such as NastyGal, Sheinside, Free People, Lotta Stensson and many more, unified under one e-Store: Thefrugalmix e-Store.


This was possible because I recently began a collaboration with Minipopup. Thanks to this company, I can freely select what I like and provide you, my viewers, with a selection of clothes filtered by me from many stores around the world. Also, many of the clothes I select are on SALE, which means spending less money!

You can find my e-Store on the menu dashboard. Have fun shopping on Thefrugalmix e-Store!

**For the purpose of understanding how the e-Store works, when you click on "GET THIS", you will be automatically directed to another website.

0 comments:

I love to read what all of you have to say. Keep writing and I will too. Kisses.
- Francesca